ZoneProtector Multi-point Monitoring (Meets NFPA 820)
The ZoneProtector does it all. With integrated sensors, transmitters, and alarm controllers, the ZoneProtector system provides a simple cost-effective multi-point fixed monitoring solution for small area gas detection.
RC Systems’ ViewSmart Controllers, equipped with locally mounted SenSmart 1000 sensors, create the ZoneProtector Systems Solution. ZoneProtectors are ideal for applications requiring integral gas detection, display, and annunciation for up to 4 gas types. A Sample Draw pump is available to deliver difficult to access gas samples to the detectors. Wired and wireless Modbus interfaces allow monitored values and alarm conditions to be transmitted to other locations. Use ZoneProtector to detect hundreds of gaseous compounds including combustibles (Methane, Propane, LEL), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen (H2), Chlorine (Cl2), Ammonia (NH3), Benzene (C6H6), VOCs and many more. Typical applications include monitoring of wastewater treatment plants (NFPA 820), battery charging rooms, analyzer shelters, parking garages, well heads, and many others.
ZoneProtector Multi-point Monitors, Sample Draw and Remote Sensors
ZoneProtector Local Mount Sensor Options
Sensmart 1000 Series
Shown with Stainless Steel Enclosure
Shown with Poly Sample Draw Enclosure
Shown with Poly Diffusion Enclosure
SenSmart 1000 Series gas detectors mount to the bottom of the ZoneProtector enclosure and may be supplied with either diffusion or sample draw covers. SenSmart 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, and 1500 are complete 2 or 3 wire gas detectors, available in UL94 flame-retardant plastic or Class 1 Div 1 316 stainless steel enclosures. The ZoneProtector controller provides readout, calibration, and alarm functions for up to 4 sensors. In addition, our sample draw sample pump offers the ability to extract samples from hazardous or difficult to access locations.
SenSmart 1100 utilizes our electrochemical temperature-controlled SMART sensors to transmit O2, H2S, SO2, Cl2, HF, HCL, NO2 (to name a few) 2-wire 4-20mA gas values to the ZoneProtector. The SenSmart 1200 (catalytic LEL), 1300 (Infrared LEL), 1400 (Infrared CO2), 1500 (photoionization) each have “bridge” outputs to detect methane, propane, CO2, BTEX, VOCs and many other compounds. Mix and match local and remote sensors to tailor the ZoneProtector to your application.
RC Systems takes pride in our systems solutions capabilities. Contact one of our applications specialists today!
ZoneProtector ApApplicationsThe ZoneProtector Multi-point fixed monitoring system was designed specifically to provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution for an all in one integrated system with simultaneous detection, display, and alarms. The ZoneProtector is ideal for wet well, wastewater, battery charging rooms, analyzer shelters, parking garages, wellheads, and many other gas detection and monitoring applications. RC Systems' ZoneProtector even has a model specifically designed to meet the H2S, Oxygen, and Methane requirements for NFPA 820 gas detection and monitoring.
For more information, find our product brochures and highlighted features below, design your custom ViewSmart Controller by following the product links or contact RC Systems so we can help you design your custom solution.
- ViewSmart 2150/2050 - 2 channel controller providing simultaneous display and alarm functions, and includes two easy to read large LED displays
- ViewSmart 200 - 2 channel controller providing simultaneous display and alarm functions for two monitored variables
- ViewSmart 400 - 4 channel controller providing simultaneous display and alarm functions with added wireless capabilities
- Sample Draw - Designed to draw a sample from remote or hostile locations where a detector can't be directly or easily installed
- Remote Sensors:
- Toxic and Oxygen Gas Detectors - Smart Sensor Toxic and Oxygen sensors are available for the SenSmart 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000 and 7000 series gas detectors
- Catalytic Bead Combustible Gas Detectors - Smart Sensor Catalytic Bead sensors are available for the SenSmart 1000, 3000 and 6000 series gas detectors
- Infrared Combustible Gas Detectors - Smart Sensor Infrared sensors are available for the SenSmart 1000, 3000, 6000 and 7000 series gas detectors
- Infrared Carbon Dioxide Gas Detectors - Smart Sensor CO2 IR monitors are available for the SenSmart 1000, 3000, 6000 and 7000 series gas detectors
- VOC Photoionization Detectors - Smart Sensor PID monitors are available for the SenSmart 3000 and 6000 series gas detectors