SenSmart 1100 in Remote Junction Box
RC Systems’ SenSmart 1100 EC O2 sensor and toxic gas detector utilizes a 2-wire 4-20mA sensor transmitter. It accepts low-power, electrochemical oxygen or toxic gas detection modules and functions in a sink mode to transmit gas value to the appropriate receiver device.
This gas detector is suitable for Division 1 and Division 2 hazardous areas. It may be installed as an intrinsically safe device with a barrier, or explosion-proofed for NEMA 7 installations.
Use the configurator below to request a quote on a SenSmart 1100 EC O2 sensor and toxic gas detector. Contact RC Systems to order or for more information.
Features & Highlights of the SenSmart 1100 EC
- Field replaceable toxic gas/oxygen sensor module
- Range & target gas configured on sensor module
- Low-level sensor signals are protected within stainless steel sensor head for improved system noise immunity
- Industry-standard 4-20mA signal may be transmitted thousands of feet on 2-wires
- 2-wire 4-20mA signal is nonpolar with protective “steering diode” interface
- Missing sensor forces <2mA FAULT indication
- Standard “Fault Supervision” circuitry continuously monitors for failed sensor. 4-20mA output transmits <2mA during failures
- Designed for use with RC Systems’ 2-, 4-, 16-, or 64-channel controllers
- All components contained inside the sensor head