Fixed Multi Gas Detectors
RC Systems offers a variety of fixed multi gas detectors that provide advanced, economical, and reliable gas detection. Our dual sensor models are ideal for a range of applications, including detecting any two toxic gases, carbon dioxide, combustible gases, and others.
RC Systems SenSmart DUAL Gas DetectorsOur SenSmart DUAL fixed multi gas sensors and fixed multi gas detectors are easy to use, low-power options built using RC Systems’ innovative technology for superior performance. These universal multi gas detection systems are CSA certified for Class 1, Division 1 or Class 1, Division 2 locations (varying by model).
Whatever your fixed multi gas detector requirements may be, we are sure to have the right solution for your needs.
SenSmart 7900 DUAL Gas DetectorThe SenSmart 7900 DUAL gas detector is compatible with all RC Systems’ toxic sensors, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide, oxygen, hydrogen cyanide, and more. In addition, the SenSmart 7900 also supports the new low-power infrared sensor for hydrocarbon combustibles or carbon dioxide.
- Wireless gas detector
- Typical >1-mile range with local dipole antenna (900Mhz)
- CSA Certified for Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations
SenSmart 6900 DUAL Gas DetectorThe SenSmart 6900 DUAL fixed multi gas detector supports the use of two smart sensors including electrochemical, catalytic bead, infrared, and photoionization sensors. This dual gas detector has a bright, vivid color LCD display and is built with our proven ‘ST-44’ transmitter.
- Wired with a standard Ethernet port with Web Server and Modbus® TCP
- Remote Sensor mount up to 4000 feet
- CSA Certified for Class 1, Division 1 locations
SenSmart 3900 DUAL Gas DetectorThe SenSmart 3900 DUAL fixed multi gas detector is a 3-wire multi gas detector built with our ‘ST-48’ smart transmitter. This easy-to-use detector supports DUAL smart sensor types including electrochemical, catalytic bead, infrared, and photoionization sensors.
- Options for 3x 5A alarm contacts, isolated 4-20 mA, and Modbus®
- 4-20 mA signals travel a variable range depending on factors such as cable gauge, DC power supply voltage level, and others
- CSA Certified Class 1, Division 1 locations