Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) DetectorsHydrogen Sulfide (H2S) is a colorless toxic gas with an odor like rotten eggs. This gas naturally occurs during the chemical breakdown of organic compounds in the absence of Oxygen. H2S is highly toxic and can cause adverse effects on the human body as low as 2ppm and can be fatal at levels as low as 100ppm with prolonged exposure.
H2S sensors detect dangerous levels of hydrogen sulfide gas to ensure a safe working environment. Typical areas where gas sensing, detection, and monitoring are critical include:
- Oil refineries
- Municipal wastewater facilities
- Oil and gas wells
- Tanks and compressor stations
Configurable Sensors for Hydrogen Sulfide Gas DetectionRC Systems is a global leader of combustible and toxic gas detection technology. Our configurable hydrogen sulfide detectors offer continuous monitoring and feature electrochemical sensor technology for reliable gas detection. The robust design provides long-lasting operation and resistance to a range of operating temperatures and revisions.
Features of our single point and dual sensor hydrogen sulfide gas detectors include:
- Electrochemical, PID, Catalytic bead and/or Infrared Sensors
- Compatibility with single or multi-gas monitoring applications
- Choice of QVGA LCD with color graphics, Color backlit LCD Display, local backlit LCD, no display
- Programmable relays available
- Password protection available
Safety Starts with Effective Hydrogen Sulfide Gas MonitoringHazardous gas detectors are a critical tool in maintaining a safe workplace. The continuous monitoring provided by hydrogen sulfide detectors helps you minimize the risk of exposure by providing alerts as soon as levels fall outside of acceptable limits.
- Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Detectors: Select from single point and dual sensor gas detectors. All our hydrogen sulfide gas detectors are configurable to meet your needs.
- Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Sensors: We offer configurable replacement gas sensors for all our single point and dual sensor models.
- Calibration Gases, Kits, and Accessories: Compatible kits and accessories for calibrating and maintaining your hydrogen sulfide gas detectors.