RC Systems’ state-of-the-art SenSmart 6200 CAT gas detector is built with our proven ST-44 sensor transmitter to ensure reliable results in nearly any application.
The SenSmart 6200 is a versatile, high performance, universal gas detector that features a vivid full-color display and embedded Ethernet capabilities with Webserver and Modbus TCP.
These SenSmart 6200 CAT gas detectors utilize catalytic bead sensor technology, and are CSA certified for Class 1, Division 1 locations.
Use the configurator below to request a quote on SenSmart gas detectors for your facility. Contact RC Systems
to place an order or to learn more.
Features of SenSmart 6200 Gas Detectors
SenSmart 6000 Video
- CSA certified for Class 1, Div 1 locations
- Vivid QVGA backlit color TFT display
- Display color changes with alarm status
- Standard Ethernet port with Webserver and Modbus TCP
- Sensor life indicator
- Remote sensor mount up to 4000’
- Non-intrusive, user-prompted calibration procedure
- Temperature compensation
- Option with two RS-485 Modbus Master/Slave ports available
- 3 programmable relays and dedicated fault relay option available
- Heated sensor elements available for low temperature applications
- SenSmart 6200:
- Area Classification: Division 1 Explosion Proof
- Enclosure Type: Aluminum
- Output Option: Standard 4-20mA Output
- Gas Type: Hydrogen
- Sensor Type: 10-9071-5 Smart Sensor, Hydrogen Catalytic Bead
- Sensor Range: 0-100% LEL
- Sensor Location: Local Mount no Splash Guard