The RC Systems Model SenSmart 1100 is a 2-wire 4-20mA Sensor Transmitter. It accepts low power toxic or oxygen electrochemical sensor modules and functions in a 2-wire 4-20mA “sink” mode to transmit gas values to an appropriate receiver device.
- Field replaceable toxic/oxygen sensor module
- Range and target gas configured on sensor module
- Improves system noise immunity because low level sensor signals are protected within the stainless steel sensor head
- Industry standard 4-20mA signal may be transmitted thousands of feet on 2-wires
- Suitable for Division 1 and 2 hazardous areas. May be installed as an intrinsically safe device with a barrier, or, explosion-proof for NEMA 7 installations
- Missing sensor forces <2mA FAULT indication
- Designed for use with our 1, 2, 4,16 or 64 channel Controllers. Calibration is not possible at the ST-49 and may only be performed at the 4-20mA receiver4-20mA receiver
- 2-wire 4-20mA signal is nonpolar with protective “steering diode” interface
- Standard “Fault Supervision” circuitry continuously monitors for failed sensor.4-20mA output transmits <2mA during failures.