SenSmart 3300 IR in Aluminum Enclosure
RC Systems’ SenSmart 3300 IR gas detector is built with our reliable ST-48 smart transmitter, which provides cutting-edge technology for combustible and toxic gas detection. This easy to use universal gas sensor supports infrared sensors.
These SenSmart gas detectors are CSA certified for use in Class 1, Division 1 locations. Setup in hazardous areas requires only a simple magnetic wand.
Use the configurator below to request a quote on a SenSmart 3300 IR gas detector. Contact RC Systems to order or for more information.
Features of SenSmart 3300 Gas Detectors
- CSA certified for Class 1, Div 1 locations
- Graphic LCD display shows values, units, trend graph, alarm levels
- Backlit display for better visibility in low light conditions
- LED indication of alarm status
- Supports both local and remote sensors for easy installation
- Non-intrusive, prompted calibration with programmable cal-gas
- Power-up and post-calibration delays eliminate false alarms
- Options for 3 5A alarm relays, isolated 4-20mA output and Modbus®
- Auto-recognition of Smart Sensors uploads calibration data and more
- Real-time clock and calendar logs alarms, calibration and power-up events
- Security mode allows locking of critical parameters
- Fault supervision circuitry detects failed sensor and transmits warning
- Setup in hazardous area requires only simple magnetic wand