SenSmart 3200 CAT Combustible Gas Detector
RC Systems’ SenSmart 3200 gas sensor includes our proven, proprietary ST-48 smart transmitter, which provides cutting-edge technology for reliable catalytic bead combustible gas detection.
These SenSmart gas detection systems are CSA certified for Class 1, Division 1 locations and allow for non-intrusive calibration and configuration utilizing a magnetic interface thereby, eliminating the need for area declassification.
Use the configurator below to request a quote on a SenSmart toxic and combustible gas detector. Contact RC Systems to order or to learn more.
Features of SenSmart 3200 Gas Detectors
- CSA certified for Class 1, Div 1 Locations
- Graphic LCD display shows values, units, trend graph, alarm levels
- Backlit display for better visibility in low light conditions
- LED indication of alarm status
- Supports both local and remote sensors for easy installation
- Non-intrusive, user-prompted calibration procedure
- Power-up and post-calibration delays eliminate false alarms
- Options for 3 5A alarm relays, isolated 4-20mA output and Modbus®
- Auto-recognition of Smart Sensors uploads calibration data and more
- Real-time clock and calendar logs alarms, calibration and power-up events
- Security mode allows locking of critical parameters
- Fault supervision circuitry detects failed sensor and transmits warning
- Setup in hazardous area requires only simple magnetic wand