SenSmart 4300 Low Power IR
The SenSmart 4000 2-Wire 4-20mA Loop Powered Gas Detector accepts electrochemical gas sensors for oxygen and toxic gas detection. SenSmart 4000s utilize our popular “GEN 2 smart sensor” proprietary technology to provide sensor recognition and temperature compensation within the SenSmart 4000. Each GEN 2 smart sensor has non-volatile memory to store, unique records of serial number, born-on date, initial calibration values, engineering units and temperature compensation algorithm.
Use the configurator below to request a quote on SenSmart gas detection systems for your facility. Contact RC Systems to place your order or to learn more.
Features & Highlights of the SenSmart 4300 Low Power IR
- Certification for Explosion Proof Class 1 Division 1 and Non Incendive Class 1 Division 2 Safe Installations
- Graphic display shows values, units, trend, bar graph, alarm levels
- Non-polarized 4-20mA loop powered interface eliminates wiring errors
- Two flashing Alarm LEDs with Programmable Alarm Levels
- Real time clock/ calendar flags alarm and calibration events
- Non-Intrusive, magnetic interface calibration sequence prompts the user through zero and span calibration. Span value is user programmable.
- Power-up and post-calibration delays eliminate false alarms
- Security settings to lock critical parameters Auto-recognition of Smart Sensors uploads calibration data and more
- Fault supervision circuitry detects failed sensor and transmits warning
- Setup in hazardous area requires only simple magnetic wand
- Sensor Life indication
- Available in non-metallic, cast aluminum or 316 stainless steel enclosures.
Configure Your Part