RC Systems’ battery-powered SenSmart 7100 EC wireless gas detector is the most advanced, economical, and reliable true wireless combustible and toxic gas detection solution available today.
With an ultra-low power design and easy to use features, the SenSmart 7100 is compatible with all our toxic gas detection sensors, including those for hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide, oxygen, hydrogen cyanide, and many others.
The The SenSmart 7100 EC wireless gas detector is CSA Certified for Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations.
Use the configurator below to request a quote on a SenSmart combustible and toxic gas detector for your application. Contact RC Systems
to place your order or to learn more.
Features & Highlights of the SenSmart 7100 EC
- D-cell lithium battery powered for up to 9 months of oxygen/toxic gas detection
- Available for both 900Mhz and 2.4Ghz
- Typical >1 mile range with local dipole antenna (900Mhz)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology
- 3 adjustable independent alarm levels per sensor
- 5 LED indicators for alarms & communication status updates
- Transmits all setup information to wireless receiver
- Detected gas data transmits on 6 second intervals
- Graphic display shows values, units, trend graph, alarm levels
- Auto-recognition of Smart Sensors uploads calibration data & more
- Security settings to lock critical parameters
- Fault supervision circuitry detects failed sensors & transmits warnings
- Setup in hazardous areas requires only simple magnetic wand
- Power ON/OFF using magnetic wand only
- Magnetic mount option available
- Externally powered option available
- SenSmart 7100:
- Area Classification: Division 1 Explosion Proof
- Enclosure Type: Aluminum
- External/Battery Powered Model: Battery Powered
- 2.4GHz or 900MHz Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz Radio (International Applications)
- Antenna: 1000-2301 Division 1 2dBi Dipole
- Gas Type: Arsine
- Sensor Type: 10-1016 Smart Sensor, EC, Arsine
- Sensor Range: 0-1ppm
- Sensor Location: Local Mount no Splash Guard