SenSmart 6100 EC
RC Systems’ state-of-the-art SenSmart 6100 EC gas detectors are are built with our proven ST-44 transmitters. These versatile toxic gas detection units feature bright, vivid color displays and embedded Ethernet connectivity with webserver and Modbus TCP.
The high performance, universal SenSmart 6100 EC toxic gas detector supports our electrochemical sensors and is CSA Certified for Class 1, Division 1 locations.
Use the configurator below to request a quote on SenSmart gas detection systems for your facility. Contact RC Systems
to place your order or to learn more.
Features & Highlights of the SenSmart 6100 EC
- Vivid QVGA backlit color TFT display
- Display color changes with alarm status
- Standard Ethernet port with web server & Modbus TCP
- Two RS-485 ports for Modbus
- Sensor life indicators
- Remote sensor mount with up to 4000’ range
- 3 programmable relays & fault relay available
- Heated elements available for low temperature applications
- Non-intrusive single-user calibration
- Temperature compensation
- SenSmart 6100:
- Area Classification: Division 2 Non-Incendive
- Enclosure Type: Aluminum
- Output Option: Standard 4-20mA Output
- Gas Type: Ammonia
- Sensor Type: 10-1015 Smart Sensor, EC with Arctic Heater, 0-50/100/250PPM, Ammonia
- Sensor Range: 0-100PPM
- Sensor Location: Local Mount with Splash Guard