RC Systems’ SenSmart 3100 EC 3-wire gas detector provides cutting-edge technology in toxic and oxygen gas detection. The SenSmart 3100 is an easy to use, universal solution that supports a variety of electromechanical sensors.
These gas detection systems are CSA Certified for Class 1, Division 1 locations.
Use the configurator below to request a quote on a SenSmart 3100 oxygen and toxic gas detector. Contact RC Systems to place your order or for more information.
Features & Highlights of the SenSmart 3100 EC
- Graphic LCD display shows values, units, trend graph, alarm levels
- LED indication of alarm status
- Backlit display for better visibility in low light conditions
- Supports both local & remote sensors for easy installation
- Power-up & post-calibration delays eliminate false alarms
- Options for 3x 5A alarm contacts, isolated 4-20mA, and MODBUS®
- Auto-recognition of Smart Sensors uploads calibration data & more
- Real-time clock/calendar logs alarms, calibration & power-up events
- Security mode allows locking of critical parameters
- Fault supervision circuitry detects failed sensor & transmits warnings
- Setup in hazardous areas requires only simple magnetic wand
- SenSmart 3100:
- Area Classification: Division 2 Non-Incendive
- Enclosure Type: Aluminum
- 3-Wire/Heated Models: Standard 3-Wire Model
- Output Option: Standard 4-20mA Output
- Gas Type: Sulfur Dioxide
- Sensor Type: 10-9032 Smart Sensor, EC Hot and Dry Locations, Sulfur Dioxide
- Sensor Range: 0-10ppm
- Sensor Location: Local Mount no Splash Guard