SenSmart 2100 EC
RC Systems’ SenSmart 2100 EC two-wire 4-20mA loop-powered O2
detector and toxic gas detection system accommodates a wide array of electrochemical gas sensors for versatile, reliable performance.
The SenSmart 2100 utilizes our proprietary GEN 1 Smart Sensor technology for temperature compensation and sensor recognition. Each GEN 1 smart sensor has its’ own non-volatile memory to store records of serial numbers, born-on dates, initial calibration values, engineering units, and more.
SenSmart 2100 EC O2
sensor and toxic gas detection systems are CSA Certified for explosion proof and intrinsically safe installations.
Use the configurator below to request a quote on SenSmart 2100 oxygen and gas detection sensors. Contact RC Systems
to place your order or to learn more.
Features & Highlights of the SenSmart 2100 EC
- Graphic display shows values, units, trend graph, alarm levels
- Non-polarized loop powered interface eliminates wiring errors
- 3 flashing alarm LEDs with programmable alarm levels
- Real time clock tags alarm & calibration events
- Power-up & post-calibration delays eliminate false alarms
- Security settings to lock critical parameters
- Auto-recognition of Smart Sensors uploads calibration data & more
- Fault supervision circuitry detects failed sensor & transmits warnings
- Setup in hazardous area requires only simple magnetic wand
- Area Classification: Division 2 Non-Incendive
- Enclosure Type: Poly
- Gas Type: Carbon Monoxide
- Sensor Type: 10-9011 Smart Sensor, EC, Carbon Monoxide
- Sensor Range: 0-100ppm
- Splash Guard: Built-in Splash Guard for Poly Enclosure
- Intrinsically Safe Barrier: Barrier not Required for Class 1 Div 2 Applications