Fixed Ammonia (NH3) Gas Detection
RC Systems has been a global leader in fixed gas detection and alarm control since 1989. Our SenSmart line of ammonia gas detectors and sensors provide the price/performance ratio and versatility to fit any situation. SenSmart ammonia (NH3) gas detectors and monitors offer Important features including sensor heater (SenSmart 3100 & 6100) for low temperature applications such as ammonia refrigeration, Ethernet with embedded Web Server (SenSmart 6100), and wireless ammonia monitoring with the easy to install SenSmart 7100. For the lowest price points consider the SenSmart 1100 and 2100 4-20mA loop powered ammonia (NH3) gas detectors and monitors.
- SenSmart 1100 - Low Power and cost effective the SenSmart 1100 provides a convenient 4-20mA output
- SenSmart 2100 - The SenSmart 2100 is a loop-powered cost effective solution with a graphical display
- SenSmart 3100 - The SenSmart 3100 adds a backlight to the display and the ability to add Modbus RTU and Relays for local alarming
- SenSmart 6100 - Our top-of-the-line wired ammonia gas detector, the SenSmart 6100 features a colored display, standard Ethernet port with embedded webpage and enhanced Smart Sensor capabilities.
- SenSmart 7100 - the SenSmart 7100 is our state-of-the-art wireless ammonia gas detector, and can be powered via battery or 10-30VDC power; providing unparalleled versatility and ease of deployment as part of our WaveNet System
Ammonia (NH3) in RefrigerationAmmonia (NH3) is the most common choice of refrigerant for many industries including food and beverage, HVAC, schools, laboratories, hospitals, and many others. Because of this, ammonia detection is more important than ever. Anhydrous ammonia can cause an immediate danger to life and health at only 300 ppm, and is explosive in certain conditions.
Utilizing our SenSmart Gas Detectors and ViewSmart Alarm Controllers we can provide complete ammonia gas detection and alarm control solutions. Installing sensors in colde environments, such as those you find with ammonia refrigeration, is no issue for RC Systems' ammonia (NH3) sensors, as they have heated sensor elements helping to lower their operating temperature range to -40C. RC Systems has a professional engineering team ready to provide solutions for ammonia gas detector system engineering, from system design with detailed wiring diagrams, to site startup and commissioning services.
For more information, find our product brochures and highlighted features below, design your custom ammonia gas detector by following the product links or contact RC Systems so we can help you design your custom solution.
|Application Notes||Product Videos|